How Will We Pack & Ship Your Cigars?
We provide the best possible service when it comes to storing, packing and shipping cigars to you. All of our cigars, whether they are a single, in packs or boxes, are stored in a humidor. From the time they arrive at our door until we hand them off to be shipped they are in a climate-controlled environment. All boxes are equipped with a Boveda inside which insures humidification.
We carefully pack each item, using paper, peanuts, bubble-wrap or other packing material as required to prevent damage, ensuring that the product remains in the best condition possible. Also, we always pack single cigars, 5 packs and sampler packs in a sealed plastic bags to ensure they hold their proper humidity during shipment.
It will take approximately 3 days to receive your order once the order has been shipped. Orders placed before 2pm Eastern time will ship the same day. All others will ship the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, except holidays. Orders placed during the weekend will be shipped on Monday (unless Monday is a holiday). Orders placed on a holiday will ship the next business day.
Flat rate $8.95 USPS priority shipping
We will email you with tracking information once your order ships.
We don’t currently offer overnight or express shipping.
ALL Shipments will require a signature from someone that is over the age of 21.
If you have any additional shipping questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you accept returns?
We inspect and pack all of our orders with care we know you will be extremely satisfied with your purchases. However, there are times when items are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped. If this is the case for you, we will gladly replace them and reimburse you for the return postage. If you have need to return goods to us for whatever reason please email email@example.com outlining the reason for return.
An RA (returns authorization) number will then be issued. Please note that returned goods not bearing an RA number on the outside of the packaging may be subject to processing delays.
Returns does not include shipping postage.
If you refuse the order, you will be charged for all shipping incurred both to and from. A 20% restocking fee will be charged. If item is damaged or un-returnable no credit will be given. Custom Orders receive no refund under any circumstances.
All returned merchandise must be unopened and in original condition and include an Return Merchandise Application (RMA) number clearly printed on the outside of the package.
Return requests must be made WITHIN 7 days of delivery. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded.
• We ship cigars and other items world-wide and we comply with all legal requirements including U.S. duties, taxes and regulations but we are not responsible for local laws, regulations or taxes in other countries. Please refer to your local tobacco laws restrictions, regulations and import duties before making an order. All international customers who are shipping orders outside of the United States are responsible for their merchandise. All such purchases are shipped out of Florida and delivery is deemed complete once shipment arrives in the destination country. In the case that a package is lost, damaged or seized by customs, the customer assumes all responsibility.
• We declare all packages shipping internationally as their true contents and value. Many countries regulate tobacco imports, so we advise checking into the regulations for your specific country prior to placing your order.
• Customs clearance at the country of destination may take several days to several weeks depending on a large number of factors.
• We currently ship via USPS First Class Mail will often take 2-6 weeks to reach its destination but it may take even longer than that depending on where you live. **TRACKING: First-Class Mail packages are usually only scanned at the local post office when they begin their journey to you. First Class Mail “Tracking” Numbers DO NOT provide you with package tracking. They are meant only to show Proof of Shipment and in some instances Proof of Delivery. In most countries, information on your package will not be updated again until AFTER your package has reached you.
• If a package is returned for any reason we will not be able to refund the original shipment charges and a 40% restocking fee will be charged.
• By clicking the button “PLACE ORDER” you hereby become responsible for all international expenses including customs, duties, and any other fees imposed by the recipient’s country.